The BetterBuilt G100 Series Glassware Washer is designed for cleaning and disinfection in the laboratory, life science, pharmaceutical, and healthcare sectors. A range of machines with specifically designed accessories meet the different needs of the end user. This washer is available in either 120V or 208V electric.
- Thermal Disinfection – The washer is capable of a maximum water temperature during thermal disinfection of 85ºC ±0.1ºC.
- Programs – Easy to use microprocessor-controlled LED display provides access to the seven factory pre-set programs which are not modifiable. Each program differs from the other in time, temperature, and detergent usage.
- Construction – Both the external cabinet, including standard rear panel, and the internal chamber are AISI 304L stainless steel with #4 high-grade finish.
- Detergent Pumps – The unit can be equipped with up to two dosing pumps for time based control of liquid chemicals. Typically, the integrated dosing pump is used for acid neutralizer and the optional dosing pump for alkaline detergent.
- Water Softener – The unit is equipped with an automatic integrated water softener which removes the substances that cause hardness from the water with the aid of regenerating salt.
- Accessories – BetterBuilt offers a wide range of racks and accessories which are easily interchangeable and dimensionally compatible with our various washer models.
|MODEL||EXTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H x D)||VOLUME (cu/ft)|
|G124, G124P||23.62″ x 33.46″ x 23.62″||5.16|