The BetterBuilt G200 Series Glassware Washer is designed for cleaning and disinfection in the laboratory, life science, pharmaceutical, and healthcare sectors. A range of machines with specifically designed accessories meet the different needs of the end user. This washer is available in 208V electric.
- Thermal Disinfection – The washer is capable of a maximum water temperature during thermal disinfection of 95ºC ±0.1ºC.
- Programs – Easy to use microprocessor-controlled LED display provides access to the nine factory pre-set programs plus six user defined programs which are modifiable. Each program differs from the other in time, temperature, and detergent usage.
- Construction – The external cabinet, including standard rear panel, are AISI 304L stainless steel with #4 high-grade finish. The internal chamber is AISI 316L stainless steel with #4 high-grade finish.
- Storage Cabinet – Located on the right side of the washer is an integrated chemical container storage cabinet with hinged door.
- Detergent Pumps – The unit can be equipped with up to three dosing pumps for time-based control of liquid chemicals. Typically, the integrated dosing pump is used for acid neutralizer and the optional dosing pumps for alkaline detergent and additional chemicals as required.
- Forced Air Drying – The unit may be equipped with optional drying system capable of 120ºC, including a standard Class C air filter. An upgrade to a HEPA filter is available. Hot air is recirculated through the spray arms and/or spindle racks for complete drying inside and outside of glassware.
- Data Port – Equipped with an RS232 serial data communication port which allows for connectivity of the unit to an optional external printer or user provided PC.
- Water Softener – The unit is equipped with an automatic integrated water softener which removes the substances that cause hardness from the water with the aid of regenerating salt.
- Accessories – BetterBuilt offers a wide range of racks and accessories which are easily interchangeable and dimensionally compatible with our various washer models.
|MODEL||EXTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H x D)||VOLUME (cu/ft)|
|G236D, G236DC G236DP, G236DPC||35.43″ x 33.46″ x 23.62″||5.16|