The BetterBuilt R630 Aquatic Washer is the result of modern technology combined with a proven spray design. All R600 Series washers are automatic, heavy-duty, single chamber, floor loading, hydro-spray washers. Both single and double door pass-through units are available. Units may be floor or pit mounted through one or two walls or installed free-standing. Effective aquatic cage washing can be achieved with a BetterBuilt R630 Rack Washer utilizing an Aquatic Cart AWC6 and ActivSan as a biofilm remover.
- Rotary Spray Arms – Overlapping rotary spray arms provide a high-pressure spray for total coverage. The simple design utilizes pump pressure to drive the spray arms without the need for a secondary mechanism.
- Aqua Pulse – Allows the user to customize the washing pattern by allocating a longer duration of spray coverage from one side of the chamber. This feature is very helpful for use with solid back aquatic cages where additional coverage is preferred for the open side of the cage.
- Ease of Use – All BetterBuilt washers use a PLC microprocessor with industry leading touch screen controls featuring Activ PM diagnostics. All parts and components are non-proprietary and available from local suppliers or the factory.
- Productivity – A quick-lock connection at the washer floor allows the Aquatic Cart AWC6 to be engaged automatically.
- Options – Numerous performance and control options are available to decrease cycle times, reduce utility consumption, and enhance the user experience.
|MODEL||INTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H x L)||EXTERIOR CABINET (W x H x L)|
|R630||48″ x 88″ x 90″||87.5″ x 107″ x 94″|