The H210 Hammermill Bedding Disposal Station is a free-standing unit. This automatic, heavy duty disposal station is designed for high volume transfer and pulverization of gross bedding and feed waste disposed from rodent cages. Soiled bedding materials are transported by a worm screw auger into a hammermill pulverizer, mixed with adequate volumes of water, and flushed to drain.
- Stainless Steel Construction – The exterior body panels, base, frame, auger, sump, and hammermill housing are all made of type 304 stainless steel construction.
- Ease of Maintenance – The hammermill and auger assemblies are designed for ease of removal for preventative maintenance and service requirements.
- Work Surface – The work surface is pitched toward the auger trough which is covered by a removable grill. Each side of the work surface is provided with a wash down manifold and water flow adjustment valve used to flush debris from the work surface into the auger trough.
- Drive Motors – The stainless-steel auger is provided with a reliable 1/6HP wash-down drive motor and the stainless-steel Hammermill pulveriser is driven by a heavy duty 3 phase, 60 hertz, 5HP motor.
- Debris Screen – A side access removable debris screen serves to capture large debris and prevent unwanted materials from entering the Hammermill pulveriser.
- Grey Water Plumbing Connection – When inter-piped to accept tunnel washer drain water, the H210 Hammermill’s water consumption can be reduced by up to 75% as the tunnel washer waste water is utilized for gross debris flushing rather than house supply of water.