The BetterBuilt R600 Series Cart and Utensil Washer is the result of modern technology combined with a proven spray design. The R600 Series washers are automatic, heavy duty, single chamber, floor loading, hydrospray washers. Both single and double door pass through units are available. Units may be floor or pit mounted through one or two walls or installed free standing.
- Rotary Spray Arms – Overlapping rotary spray arms provide a high-pressure spray for total coverage. The simple design utilizes pump pressure to drive the spray arms without the need for a secondary mechanism.
- Aqua Pulse – Allows the user to customize the washing pattern by allocating a longer duration of spray coverage from one side of the chamber. This feature is very helpful for clients with solid back cages where additional coverage is preferred for the open side of the cage.
- Ease of Use – All BetterBuilt washers use a PLC microprocessor with industry leading touch screen controls featuring Activ PM diagnostics. All parts and components are non-proprietary and available from local suppliers or the factory.
- Productivity – Combined with the automatic tilt floor and recirculated drying system options, this washer’s short cycles are ideal for washing case carts and utensil or instrument container carts found in central sterile processing.
- Options – Numerous performance and control options are available which decrease cycle times, reduce utility consumption and enhance the user experience.
|MODEL||INTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H)||EXTERIOR CABINET (W x H x L)|
|R610||42″ x 84″ x 80″||80.5″ x 103″ x 84″|
|R640||48″ x 88″ x 90″||87.5″ x 107″ x 94″|