The BetterBuilt C200 Series Inline Chute Bedding Dispenser is designed to accept rodent cages automatically discharged from a tunnel washer and precisely dispense a controlled amount of fresh, free-flowing bedding materials. Variable timed pneumatic values simultaneously fill bedding into cages aligned beneath dispensing chutes.
C200 Series Inline Chute Bedding Dispenser
- Controlled Volume – High-speed pneumatic valves ensure a controlled volume of bedding is dispensed into each cage placed beneath each chute. Cage presence sensors confirm a cage is correctly located and ready to accept bedding. Dispensing can be achieved individually or simultaneously. The C200 series bedding dispenser is capable of handling multiple cage types, sizes, and dispensing volumes.
- Automatic Cage Flipping – A patent pending device automatically flips rodent cage bottoms with 99.9% accuracy. Compatible with standard cage types, adjustments are possible for non-standard rodent caging.
- Different Bedding Types – Dispensing of different bedding types including problematic light-weight paper varieties is easily achieved when employing the correct agitation method. We offer sweepers, mixers, agitators, and vibration devices.
- Ease of Use – Fresh bedding materials can be manually added to the storage hopper located at the base of the unit, or can be automatically delivered to the top dispensing hopper by our bedding delivery system, Sure-Flo or Sure-Vac.
- Powered Roller Conveyor – Cages are transported using PVC coated stainless steel rollers which are interconnected using heavy duty O-rings for reduced noise and increased safety. The conveyor is powered by motorized rollers strategically located for optimum performance and ease of maintenance.
- Maintenance Access – The front viewing window provides easy access to the dispensing hopper without tools for maintenance purposes.
|MODEL||CONVEYOR WIDTH||OVERALL (W x D x H)|
|C224||24”||43″ x 92″ x 96″|
|C230||30”||49″ x 92″ x 96″|
|C236||36”||55″ x 92″ x 96″|
|C242||42”||61″ x 92″ x 96″|
|C248||48”||67″ x 92″ x 96″|