The BetterBuilt D600C Automated Dry Heat Sterilizer uses electric generated forced-air convection technology combined with automatic loading and unloading of the drying chamber providing continuous operation for higher throughput than our conventional batch style Dry Heat Sterilizers.
D600C Series Conveyorized Dry Heat Sterilizer
- Sterilization System – High energy, efficient electric heaters provide accurate temperature while direct driven blowers force hot air through semi-pierced side walls creating a high volume uniformed horizontal circulated air flow across items to be sterilized. HEPA filters are utilized by the air intake and exhaust systems.
- Modular Construction – All stainless steel modular construction provides durability and installation flexibility. All dis-assembled sections of the dry heat sterilizer will pass through a 3’-6” x 6’-8” standard doorway.
- Pit Mounted Installation – A heavy duty stainless steel belt conveys mobile carts through the chamber. Pit mounting of the dry heat sterilizer allows for floor level loading and unloading.
- Insulated Chamber – Chamber is double wall construction with 4” insulation on all sides except the floor. Smooth interior side wall construction reduces ledges or corners where gross debris may accumulate.
- Validation – Temperature uniformity mapping and validated sterilization cycles using biological indicators are performed at the factory for assured results.