The BetterBuilt G403PT Multi-level Glassware Washer is a double door automatic vertical lift pass through unit, designed to handle laboratory glassware up to four levels. A unique modular multi-tiered loading rack is available with a wide choice of spindle racks. The washer is available in either steam or electric.
- Vertical Lift Doors – The pneumatically operated automatic vertical lift doors open with the touch of a button. The clean side door opens automatically at the end of the process cycle with a door interlock preventing contamination from the load side. An air cushion safety system is standard.
- Mirror Finished Chamber – The interior side and back panels are provided in mirror finished stainless steel which allows for better circulation of solutions in the chamber.
- Dryer Options – A choice of either vented or non-vented drying packages are available. Both systems feature hot air circulated throughout the chamber for complete dryness.
- Ease of Use – All BetterBuilt washers use a PLC microprocessor with industry leading touch screen controls featuring Activ PM diagnostics. All parts and components are non-proprietary and available from local suppliers or the factory.
- Quiet Operation – The combination of component selection and design engineering insure the operating sound levels around the washer are kept below 70dB.
- Productivity – The multi-level loading rack can be configured for processing glassware from one to four levels with a choice of spindle racks. In addition, rotary spray arms are mounted at the top and bottom of the chamber providing excellent spray coverage.
- Automation – For high capacity requirements, automatic load and unload modules are available. When multiple washer automation systems are required, we offer our Activ Automated Glassware System (AGS) for an enhanced user experience.
Note: Vertical door in the raised position will require an overall height of 93-1/2″ (2375 mm) AFF.
|MODEL||INTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H x D)||EXTERIOR CABINET (W x H x D)|
|G403PT||27″ x 28″ x 27″||42″ x 78″ x 34″|