The BetterBuilt R730 Cage and Rack Washer reflects the current trend for high-efficiency equipment which consumes less energy, increases productivity, and promises sustainability for the future. Separate wash and rinse solution piping, oscillating high-pressure spray jet system, and insulated solution storage tanks providing fast cycle times, are just a few of the features of this washer.
- Low Utilities Consumption – Separate heated and insulated side storage tanks for wash and rinse solutions are provided. Fresh hot water for the rinse stage and cold water for the drain cool down are consumed. Heated alkaline or acid solutions are returned to the appropriate storage tank and re-used for the next cycle, thus less energy, water and chemicals are consumed.
- Dedicated Solution Piping – Both the wash and rinse solutions are circulated through high-pressure nozzles in dedicated piping and pumps to reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Oscillating Spray – Wash and rinse oscillating manifolds with 160 wash nozzles and 100 rinse nozzles are mounted horizontally in the chamber delivering high pressure spray for complete coverage.
- Ease of Use – All BetterBuilt washers use a PLC microprocessor with industry leading touch screen controls featuring Activ PM diagnostics. All parts and components are non-proprietary and available from local suppliers or the factory.
- Productivity – Fast cycle times combined with unique cage processing racks provide high throughput capacity. A typical alkaline cycle is 6 – 9 minutes and an acid cycle is 12 – 15 minutes. Our loading rack model MPR9 is capable of holding 100 standard mouse cage bottoms per load.
- Integration – Pneumatic door gaskets provide a sealed chamber which makes this washer capable of being used as a decontamination room, saving costs and valuable floor space. Compatible with both Bioquell VHP or ClorDiSys Chlorine Dioxide systems.
|MODEL||INTERIOR CHAMBER (W x H x L)||EXTERIOR CABINET (W x H x L)|
|R730||48″ x 88″ x 90″||92″ x 108″ x 97.5″|