The Sure-Vac S260 Soiled Bedding Disposal System is designed to pneumatically convey soiled bedding and materials from a cage washroom to a sealed vacuum waste container.
S260 Sure-Vac Soiled Bedding Removal
- System Components – Typical system consists of a soiled bedding dump station, conveyance piping, primary separator, vacuum piping, filter separator, vacuum producer, exhaust filter, and system controls.
- Dump Station – Soiled moist bedding and materials enter the system through a manual dump station which is either stand-alone or integrated in-line with a tunnel washer.
- Multiple Ports – If required, the Sure-Vac system can be configured with multiple inlet and/or discharge ports which are located on the conveying line piping.
- Conveyance Piping – Stainless steel piping with large radius bends for directional change in either horizontal or vertical directions. All pipe connections are conductive compression couplings and clean-out ports provided are strategically located.
- Vacuum Producer – Engineered and sized to maintain proper transportation velocity for the application. Reduced energy consumption and extended motor lifespan are achieved with the use of a VFD. A silencer and unit insulation keep the noise level below 70 dBA